Step Change in Safety is a member-led organisation which allows individuals from member companies to influence Step Change's plans and activities.
When the effects of a low oil price hit companies hard, you can rest assured that membership with Step Change can stop safety becoming the vicitim of the downturn. Membership allows you to and your company to attend events, download resources and use Toolkits for free. You can read more about what membership can do for you in the 2015 Impact Report.
Membership is for companies, but individuals who wish to be involved in Step Change's activities or be updated with news can register here.
Member companies are expected to:
- Promote Step Change strategies and principles
- Demonstrate visible stafety leadership
- Support site managers and the workforce
- Encourage effective collaboration by sharing best practice and learning across all industry sectors
- Work towards consistency and continuous improvement in industry standards
- Ensure effective workforce involvement and the best use of Safety Representatives and steering groups.