The search is on for people and companies going the extra mile for safety in the UK oil and gas industry for this year's Offshore Safety Awards. The annual awards, jointly organised by OGUK and Step Change in Safety, recognise and celebrate individuals and businesses striving to make the UK Continental Shelf as safe as possible.
Book now to attend and have your say as to who will be decided as our winners on the day.
The categories in the Offshore Safety Awards are:
- *New category* - Award for Welfare and Wellbeing
- Award for Maritime Safety - sponsored by Maritime Safety Forum
- Award for Safety Representative of the Year
- Award for Workforce Engagement - sponsored by Peterson
- Award for Operational Integrity
- Award for Sharing and Learning - sponsored by Spirit Energy
All entries must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4th March with the finalists being announced at the end of March.