Wednesday 27 June 8.30 – 11.30am
Join Step Change in Safety for its second Competency Forum. Places are limited for this event which will be examining the topic of “Connected Competency.”
Keynote speakers are:
- Gayle Rennie – Learning, Development and Competence Manager; Aker Solutions
- Susan Smart – Head of Skills Strategy, ECITB
- Allan Errington – HSEQ Manager, ESS Support Services Worldwide
Points for discussion:
- Is Connected Competence the way forward?
- How do companies verify, assess and assure their own competence?
- What are the assurance checks for people who have taken a career break and are returning to the oil and gas industry?
- As many skilled, senior employees retire and leave the industry, how do we retain their knowledge for the future?
Step Change in Safety, Exchange 2, 62 Market Street, Aberdeen, AB11 5PJ