REGISTER NOW TO ATTEND OUR E-OBS INFORMATION SESSIONS (DECEMBER):
Email us to book your place:
The online safety observation tool - E-OBS - is the next step in the evolution of the Safe Working Essentials suite of tools.
The tool is now available and we're running a series of ‘drop-in’ sessions where member companies and their employees can learn more about the tool.
The sessions will cover:
- Background to Safe Working Essentials
- The benefits of the online observation tool
- Overview of tool’s features and a practical demonstration
- Implementing the tool – things to consider
- Q&A session
- Next steps
Sessions will be held at Step Change in Safety, The Exchange 2, 62 Market Street, Aberdeen, AB11 5PJ on the following dates:
- December 5th: 10.00 – 11.30
- December 10th: 14.00 – 15.30
- December 17th: 14.00 – 15.30
Each session can accommodate up to 20 people and places will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
If you would like to attend a session please send an e-mail to:
stating your first and second choice dates.
E-OBs is an industry tool which, for the first time, allows both installation operators and contracting companies to see their respective card data.
It has a sleek and very simple to use interface which enables users to record safety concerns and highlight examples of good safety practise.
Furthermore, it allows Step Change in Safety to conduct industry wide trending and analysis, enabling tailored responses to industry challenges.
WHAT IS E-OBS?
• A standardised observation tool which has been designed for the workforce
• Simple to use
• Users will get feedback on their observations
• Enables and empowers people to play their part
• Helping to make the industry safer through industry wide trending and analysis.
Contact Step Change in Safety using the dedicated email address to get your organisation set up in the system: