They will provide an update to what's happening with the ongoing investigation and flight suspension.
This event is an opportunity for elected and non-elected safety representatives to come together, engage in dialogue and hear from keynote speakers on current best practice, industry challenges and also the additional safety rep training that has been developed by OPITO through direct workforce engagement with elected safety reps. The event is free to Step Change member company employees.
Presentations at the event will be delivered by:
- Alan Chesterman, Co-Chair of Step Change in Safety Helicopter Steering Group
- Eurocopter representatives
- SI971 Compliance Project - Fraser Easton, The Health and Safety Executive
- Key Programme 4 - Andrew Duncan, The Health and Safety Executive
- Additional Developmental Safety Rep Training - Nicky Elphinstone, Step Change in Safety Leadership Team
- Workforce Engagement – to be confirmed
These will be followed by Q&A breakout groups to discuss key points in more detail.
The event will take place on Wednesday 28 November, from 8am to 2pm at Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre, Bridge of Don, Aberdeen, AB23 8BL.
ONLINE BOOKINGS NOW OPEN – CLICK HERE TO BOOK
For further information please contact the Step Change Events Team on firstname.lastname@example.org