Hydrocarbon Release Prevention - Plant Reinstatement
The story described in the film follows a scenario where a member of the work party exercises their personal responsibility for safety and stops the job - and, in turn, prevents a potentially significant hydrocarbon release.
Resources included in this pack:
- Hydrocarbon Release Prevention - Plant Reinstatement (animated film)
- Hydrocarbon Release Prevention Guidance
- Mechanical Joint Integrity Competence Guidance
- Guidance on Hydrocarbon Release Reduction Plans
- The Offshore Management of Human Factors Inspection Guide (www.hse.gov.uk)
- The Safe Isolation of Plant and Equipment (www.hse.gov.uk)
- Safety Moment – Small Bore Tubing Failure
- High Value Learning – Hydrocarbon release and spill to sea from newly installed control valve
Price:£90.00Member Price: £0.00
Step Change in Safety's resources are free for employees of member companies. If your company is a member of Step Change in Safety, please ensure you are logged into the website, and select 'Download'. If your company is not a member of Step Change in Safety, please complete the payment information. Guidance produced more than 10 years ago is free of charge for non-members.