Check our membership directory.
Step Change in Safety aims to make the UKCS the safest oil and gas province in the world. To deliver that objective, we need the support of the workforce. We are a member-led organisation which allows individuals from member companies to have a voice and help shape our plans, activities and direction.
In the United Kingdom, Step Change in Safety is unique. No other industry has a body like Step Change in Safety - one that brings together industry leaders, operators, the supply chain, unions, the Regulator and the workforce to create best practice guidelines and showcase safety. The resources and toolkits we create, and events we organise, are all free for our members and their employees.
In return, we ask that our member companies:
- Promote the strategies and principles of Step Change in Safety
- Demonstrate visible safety leadership
- Support site managers and the workforce
- Encourage collaboration by sharing best practice and learning across all industry sectors
- Work towards consistency and continuous improvement in industry standards
- Ensure effective workforce involvement and the best use of Safety Representatives
Our membership is diverse and includes operators, contractors, trade bodies, government organisations, trade unions, helicopter operators and members of the supply chain. Browse our membership directory to discover more about our members.
Become a Member
If your organisation would like to be part of the conversation and is interested in joining Step Change in Safety, please contact us for a membership pack and details of annual membership fees.