Cause & Consequence
- Release of a harmful substance
Onshore construction/rig repair yard
Any Activity Type
Incident Info Source
Specific Incident Equipment
Water tank and coil tubing
- Always follow procedures:
- Conduct muti-gas test ( LEL, O2, CO2 &H2S) before entering confined space.
- Wear proper PPE for task. ( Appropriate masks for acceptable range limits and breathing apparatus for over range limits).
- Think through the rescue attempt before carrying it out.
- Identify confined space and their risks in your working area.
- Follow safety guidelines no.3 - confined space entry.
- Always follow procedures before performing your tasks. Ensure confined space work permit has been prepared and the requirements have been fulfilled. ( Gas test, ventilation, buddy system, equipment & PPE, etc).
- Always implement 3 safety golden rules:
- - think first
- - stop immediately
- report immediately